A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm STOCKED

Ha so I just came back from bridgewater for the weekend.
Now, last week I took my adderal LEGIT everyday. & omg I felt soo amazing!
But this weekend I skipped it so yeah I'm not feelin' so hot.
But this week I am going to take it again. EVERDAY.
I will weigh myself at the end of the week.
But, omg.
Have you every heard of fat-free 25 calorie turkey bologna?! I have & it's amazing<333
So yeah, I haven't been on a strict program in a while. But, I think I am going to start that again since I have more variety.

I will have a slice of Bologna(25 cals)
This amazing splenda hot chocolatte I found (25 cals) twice a day
A special K bar (90 calories)
Lipton Ice tea with antioxidants( O cals )
& so altogether thats 140 calories a day.
thats not a lot at all because of the things I am eating.
ha.

But, I am also taking my adderal twice a day except wednesday night to give myself a break.. wish me luck :p

No comments:

Post a Comment