A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

fml much?

my mom came home today and her friends were here like all day. So they all made this pasta crap. So I had as little as possible of that. And then I had like a bowl of honey nut cherios. So, yeah. I guess I will have to rely on school to start!

And I know this planned thing didn't work. So, I am going to try something new. And it will be planned.

Everyday I will have 1 cup cereal and 1/2 cup fat free milk. I will have that once a day. I can choose to either have that at breakfast or when I come home from school or for dinner. But, if like I don't feel like eating at all that day. Then thats wonderful! Again, I will weigh myself when I get my interm report card for the first quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment