A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Change of Plans

okay so change of plans. since its winter & everything I am going to eat WARM & SATISFYING things which make my taste buds more happier.

So, in the morning I am going to have hot chocolate (120 calories)
with 2 marshmellows (50 calories). I am going to tear the marshmellows in half so it looks & tastes like 4 marshmellows.
Then when I get home from school I am going to make something which tastes like apple crisp, but ISN'T apple crisp.
I am going to take 4 apple slices (50 calories) & put 2 tsp of cinamon on them (30 calories) & put them in the microwave for 1 minute 30 secconds. Tastes amazing(:

So, thats 250 calories a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment