A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Monday, December 21, 2009

fuck my fucking life!!!!!!!!!!

omfg! my fucking mother jsut went to get the adderal subscription & they wont do it! they only allow every 30 days! well its been like 3 weeks I guess so now I have to wait until fucking december 29th! fuck fuck fuck! my PLAN is deffinately ruined! THE PLAN: was to take my adderal all of vacation & only have like a bowl of cereal a day because I am not going to be doing much. & like last week I was 105 but I had a binge today so I am probably 107 now. but I was going to AIM to be 100 by january 4th (when I go back to school) & then go shopping and buy a bunch of cute clothes! BUT NO! this isall ruined! I can't get th damn adderal for another week! F MY LIFE! what I am going to do as "the plan" is take bennadryl when I get home to go to sleep aty like 5 or 6...probably 5ish.

& I am going to be drinking TONS of diet coke.

wish me lucjk,

No comments:

Post a Comment