A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Friday, August 14, 2009

I don't care anymore

You know how I don't take my aderral because of the side effects? Well, luckily I have 3 lying around. But I don't care anymore about the side effects. I don't care if it makes me want to puke, and I feel tense and like I jsut want the day to end. I will take it for three days, and then get more from my mom by saying that I want to read. That way, I have an excuse for not eating(she knows the side effects) and I also don't eat and the day flies by! That link was rejuvinating. I will post after 3 days and list everything I ate(or didn't).

No comments:

Post a Comment