A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Depression Hurts

I have started taking adderal today , it made me all depressed and I even cried during school but i tmakes my appetite go away, but i nedd to do what i nneed to to get good grades i guess. Yeah, today I know that the aderall worked because I got that familiar feeling from under 2 years ago. The feeling of being shaky, feeling like i dont want to eat anything, the cold feeling of my heart and how my heart felt hallow, and how i almost cried at almost everything but I controlled myself. But by last period I couldnt take it and I broke. I started crying extremly. Like tears strolling down face, gasping for air kind of crying, and I am pretty sure a good fraction of people saw me, but luckily they didnt see the worst of me crying, I was in guidence office for that. I had no reason to cry though. Well, Today was day 3 of my fast and I was again successfull .

No comments:

Post a Comment