A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Friday, May 22, 2009

ice cream and sweat

Well, today my fast was going same a usual. A piece of fruit a day and water, no lunch, and no dinner. But I went over my friends house after school and she offered me something to eat and I said no thanks, and she looked at me weird and asked wasnt i hungry? Because I dont eat lunch at school, so i was like never mind Iam hungry. And I had about 2 scoops of ice cream/. But then e were outside for like 3 or 4 hours and we were running around and laughing like crazy. We were both sweating so I am sure I burned it all off.

And more walking tomorrow! Tons!

Me and her are going to this craft fair tomorrow in the afternoon, around 1, and I wont eat anything, not even fruit, so If I am forced to eat their, then I will just ask for a peice of fruit. So tons of walking arund tomorrow. And then at night we r going to a carnival with another friend, and more walking! My ecuse for their will be is that I will only bring enough mney for tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment