A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Monday, May 18, 2009

Here a survey

Age: 16
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 110 lbs
BMI: 20.1
Goal BMI: 17.4
Dress Size: 0-1
Highest Weight: 116 lbs
Lowest Weight: 107lbs
Goal Weight: 95lbs

PEOPLE -
[ ] ask if I’m anorexic/bulimic
[ ] call me fat
[x] say I’m skinny
[ ] say I’m ugly
[x] say I’m pretty
[x] spread rumors about me
[ ] force me to eat
[ ] say I eat too much
[ ] wish I’d eat more
[ x] don't know I'm anorexic/bulimic

I AM -
[ ] anorexic
[x] might have an eating disorder
[ ] ednos
[ ] bulimic
[ ] living off diet pills
[ ] hungry
[x] thirsty
[ ] drinking something
[ ] Under 100lbs
[ x] starving yourself
[x] participating in a fast

I WISH -
[x] I was THIN
[x] I had a better body
[x] I didn't have to eat
[ ] I could control myself
[x ] I was under 100lbs
[x] I could avoid food
[ ] I could hide what I am
[x] I wasn’t fat
[x ] I was pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment