A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Saturday, May 9, 2009

In Forever

OMG i havent written in here in like forever. Well I have been taking like a computer break. And ohk so I cracked one day and i weighed myself and I weighed 109. So now today and tomorrow I am going to fast completly to get back to 107, and then i'll have a week to loose the 7 pounds before I go shopping or possibly to the beach. So yeah. I think I needed that to get me back on track. So now I am expecting to be 100 pounds in 9 days. So in 9 days I need to loose 9 pounds. Lol. Thats possible. So possible. And then when that week after i am 100 pounds starts, I will only have 5 more pounds to go and then I am done. Thank gawd!

No comments:

Post a Comment