A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Friday, May 22, 2009

Rewards

Ohk so I was reading this thing, and it seems like a good idea. rward myself for a certain amount of pounds lost.

Well I cant weigh myself for another 2 days, but how about lets just say I am 109.
My goal weight is 95 pouunds. So I have about 14 pounds more to loose:/

but instead of pounds, I will judge in weight for the rewards

Reach 105 pounds- Purchace Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship conditioner or hello hydration conditioner
Reach 100 pounds- Go Shopping and get to eat chiken for one meal( but then back on fast)!!!
Reach 98 pounds- Post in blog everything I feel at that moment. That I am no longer in the 100's. And hell yeah! Go swimming somewhere, even if its just going in the sprinklers at home, its still reviving and refreshing. And have a get together with friends.
Reach 95 pounds- Set a sunday to mee! Tanning outside. But lying face down- 1 hour and lying face up- 1 hour(Spf 15). Then go inside. Have a refreshing fruit(orange). And make myself a special liquid drink w/crushed ice. Then Clean and Clear detoxifying facial. Hair mask. And shave legs. Stay off computer all day. Just watch TV and look at magazines(no music either unless its soothing).

No comments:

Post a Comment