A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Sunday, May 17, 2009

WTF?!?!?!

Ohk so you know how tomorrow Iam starting fasting? Well yeah, i found a fasting buddy and me and her are e-mailing. we r making it a competition to see who can loose the most weight by next monday, and it starts monday. So today is sunday I ate so much today. So i weighed 109 but I ate a lot so I am now 111. Ew right?!?! So thank gawd I am starting the fast. But I am not letting myself weigh myself until next monday. Because then if I weigh myself and I am like 108 then I will think its ohk to go and eat when its not. So now i will have the mind set I am 111. Wish me luck(:

No comments:

Post a Comment