A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Frriiiiggg

Ohk so since I ate like a ton yesterday and effectivly threw about half of it up. Today I was to not eatabsolutley anything, not even my usual only an apple a day...But i broke because when I am happy, its more difficult to control cravings. So i ate raveiolii and crackers. But I effectivley threw all of that up, which took a bit, and then some. I also drank about 3 bottles of water. This weeked and next 2 days I am going to completely not eat anything to get myself back on track. So, monday I shall weigh myself and continue with the fasting.

And thank gawd for gym badmitton and track exercises tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment