A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Saturday, May 16, 2009

sooo fat

Ohk so I am 109. I need to loose 11 more pounds to get to 98. I am as motivated as ever. I just want to get this friken fat off me. It feels like its clinging to me. Ugh. I just know that 2 weeks will fly by. And here is my new plan....

Well yeah..

a serving of special k is 1 cujp cereal and 1/2 cup milk and thats 160 caloriees

so for breakfast everyday for 2 weeks i wiil have a serving of special k and for dinner i will have a serving.

So thats about 320 calories a day. A bit much but ill live.

Its just that i am tired of trying not to eat, so i am just going to eat what i just said for 2 weeks. And by the end of the 2 weeks i will probably be 98 pounds. An dthen ill only have 3 more pounds to loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment