A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Monday, July 6, 2009

5 pounds in 2 or 3 days

So, I did this a while ago but it didn't work, I only lost like 1.5 pounds in 3 days because I binged. I did this at the beginning of all of this. But now, since this week I am on a fast, I can succesfully do it...hopefully. So, this is what It said I need to do:

I entered my weight and it said how many ounces of water I needed to drink a day.
And thats 54 ounces of water a day for 2 or 3 days.

So, thats about 2 water bottles a day and maybe a half.
And it says that I need to keep my salt intake to under 500mg, which wont be an issue...except their may be sodium in those crystal light packages(5 calories). But I am sure its only like 100mg

So, I will do this and at the end of the 2 days I will weigh myself and see how much weight I have lost in the 2 days to say if this works or not.

This should be exciting and motivating. Hey, its for an "experiment". LOL(:

No comments:

Post a Comment