A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ideas for next year pt.2

So, when it was my first month writing in this blog, I made a list of 13 outfit ideas for next year(this year now). And so now, I am making some new outfit ideas...

outfit idea 1:
red plaid shirt
dark wash shorts
White lace spagetti straps
brown leather belt
brown leather flip flops

outfit idea 2:
red plaid shirt
black tank top
dark wash skinny jeans
brown leather belt
Black flip flops

outfit idea 3:
dark wash skinny jeans
white or navy tank top
navy or grey cardigain
black flip flops

outfit idea 4:
medium wash jeans
green tank top
navy sweatshirt

Outfit idea 5:
navy and white striped long sleeve shirt
purple tank top
dark wash jeans
medium wash boots

outfit idea 6:
white sweatshirt(zippy)
red shirt
dark wash jeans

Outfit idea 7:
medium wash jeans shorts
white belt
dark grey t-shirt
white sweatshirt

outfit idea 8:
plain green short sleeve shirt
white belt
my forever21 jeans


eh thats all I can think of for tonight. I'l post more eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment