A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Providence Place Mall

So, today I went to providence place. I didn't get the shirt I wanted because when I went to abercrombie kids, the large was to short because of my long torso, and the Xlarge was to big. And when I went to abercrombie and fitch, they didnt have any more of the shirt I wanted except for the one on display which was in my size an XS. But then I went to hollister and the small was too small, so I asked if they had an XS in the back, but they said they dont carry XS in that shirt. So yeah. I ended up getting eyeshadow and eyeliner from sephora, 2 pairs of underwear from victorias secret in a small(the underwear ran small), Victorias secret everything refresher spray, victorias secret tinted lip butter, and a pair of jeans from hollister in a size 1slim. I was honestly shocked when I tried the 1 slim on and they fit. Because before I just barely fit into a 3. So, I am officialy a 1 at hollister. yay(: But, I still havent reached my goal yet. I want to be a 0 their, so like another 8 pounds to loose until I fit in a 0, and another 13 pounds until I am 95 pounds(: So, since this is like fourth of july week, I am cancelling my official fast for this week. Because I am cancelling it officially, but that doesnt mean that I wont fast. I mean I still am going to. But, I am starting it again officially next week, so I can start fresh, and take my adderall like 3 days next week since I have summer school work I need to do. Hey, it comes in handy at times like this. Lol(:

Oh, and when I went to sephora they were really nice and gave my 3 free samples of vera wang PRINCESS perfume and FEKKAI shampoo and conditioner. And, I am deffinatley going back their like in august before school starts to schedule a consultation and they can do my face with make-up, and I can purchase some make-up so I will have a new look for highschool. Ah, I am pretty sure that everything will perfectly fall in place.

And, NOTE TO SELF: remeber to officially re-start the fast next monday(:

Also, I am going to try to get some prune juice for when I am on the fast. I am going to try to completley de-flush my body. I really don't think I will be able to survive the fast without breaking for more than 4 days, but it's worth a shot. It's a challenge against myself(:

No comments:

Post a Comment