A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

7/10*

Ohk, So as of july 10th, I have been going out with someone. His names Joey. But I am thinking of breaking up with him because of the 4 days we have been going out, we have only hung out once, and that was the day he asked me out. And to say the truth, I don't even now why I said yes. I mean I feel nothing for him. I don't even know why I said yes. I just did. But I feel bad because I am allways breaking up with guys. Maybe I should say to him "I think we should break up because we havent seen eachother at all, and it just doesn't feel right, maybe we could start this up again when the school year starts and we see eachother more often, I don't know. We'll see". But I don't know what I should do! Call him up? Or IM him, becuse thats how we have been talking. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment