A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

what goes around, comes around

so, yesterday before I started that water thing, I weighed myself the night before, monday night. And what showed shocked me. It said 113. I guess those binges really catch up with you. And I can't say I am shocked because I am not. I have been really bad lately and have been binging. So, yesterday was day one of the water fast that was supposefly supposed to make you loose 5 pounds in 2-3 days. So, ive decided to make it 3 days.

Yesterday was day one, and I drank 2 and a half water bottles and I got to say that I peed like crazy. TMI I know(: But also yesterday went shockngly great in the eating department, that was my first day ever I think, besides when I got my tonsils taken out in 3rd grade, that I went the whole day without eating. I was proud when I woke up this morning.

Today is day two, and when I first woke up I had a lot of cravings, but my mom left out an adderal for me to take for this 100 question math packet I have to do over the summer. So, I said to myself that I would wait to take it only until the cravings became un bearable. So, I went into the cuboards and was about to stuff my face with crackers, but then unwillingly I shut the cuboards and I went straight to take my adderal. Now its weird because yesterday I barely had any cravings so idk.

The differences that happened between yesterday and today is yesterday I woke up at like 8:46 and today I woke up at 10:30. Also, yesterday I had no problem with drinking the water, but today it is really hard to drink the water bottles. So, I am going to wait until 12(its 11:24 right now) and then at 12 I will take a water bottle and say I must drink that before 12:30, and then I will take the seccond one and say I must drink it by 1:00, so yeah. Wish me luck for today(:

No comments:

Post a Comment