A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Thursday, July 23, 2009

a whole new me

So, no matter what, even if I have to exercise nonstop one day, I am going to be at least 100 pounds by the first day of school. I am going to try for a "whole new me". Like people won't even be able to recognize me. I am going to get sun-in and I am getting 3 pairs of colored contacts that last 90 days each. So all together they will last for 9 months and their are 12 months out of the year. So that lasts almost a year! So yeah, I will wear the contacts since the start of the first day of school and when christmas vacation comes around I will loose anotther 5 pounds then and I will switch my contacts for another mini transformation. This will be so fun! I can't wait! And it will only cost me $40!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment