A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Lemon Flush

well I didnt eat for two days, and then I have been eating 2 meals for 3 days. And this eating has to stop!

Well, I have heard of something called the lemon flush. And I want to try it. So, for the next 5 days, I am going to be living on nothing except calorie free lemonade, water, and ice. Some distractions that I have that I can to is well, tomorrow I am going to the beach all day. And I figure something. I want to try. Usually when I am over tired, I am less likely not to eat. So tomorrow night I am going to try and stay up all night and throughout the day. And for monday, I will probably call someone and see if they want to hang out. And then tuesday I will probably just hang out. I don't know. Everything is unplanned.

And I know I am making a risk by posting because I think my mom has been going through the computers history and reading my blog posts because she is annoying like that and she realy needs to mind her personal space.

No comments:

Post a Comment