A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

EXTENSION

sO yesterday as I was posting, I completley fasted and everything went perfect. But I completley forgot about this cookout that I was supposed to go to last night. So, when I went their I was trying to be as healthy as possible, I had a vegie burger with a wheat bun. And i made sure no ketchup or mustard. So yeah, I am not saying that yesterday doesnt ccunt and I am starting over today, because that would be unfair considering the fact that I fasted all day yesterday except for that cookout. So, instead of starting over, I am extending this fast to make up for it. I am extending it to next tuesday instead of next monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment