A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Monday, June 1, 2009

Promises, Promises

Ohk so I promise to...uhm idk. I promise to anyone thats reading this to be 100 by monday, even if that means i am 101 sunday night and i have to puke the last pound out. Well yeah. I am sick of my fat discusting self. I just want to finally be a stick! I am getting tired of guys saying I have a nice ass. Because you know what??!?!?!?! That means people are disctracted by my fucking body and not looking at my face!!! I want people to look at my face. I dont spend a half hour each morning on my make-up for nothing! And just urg! I am tired of all this! And you know what? A week is going to just fly by! Before I know it, a week will be up and it will be time to weigh myself, and I will be 100 pounds, And then another week will pass and I will weigh 95 pounds or less, and then another week will pass and I will weigh 90 pounds or less. And then another week will pass and I will weigh 86 pounds, and then i will loose the last pound in a day. And i will be beautifully 85 pounds. And it will take what? 3 weeks? That will fly by! And then I can enjoy the last week of school and my birthday. And when I bring in a double chocolate cake the last day of school since its my brithday, I wont even eat any of the chocolate cake because I will be too proud of my new body.

No comments:

Post a Comment