A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

On my walk

So yeah, i was so pissed off(and still am just not as much) so i went for an hour long walk to burn off some steam.

During my walk I decided to get more familiar of where I live, well i know where things are, but their are some houses like the million dollar ones way back their that i havent been over their in a while. So i was walking and i got lost because i didnt remember how to get back but i was like oh well, so i kept on walking taking random streets and it lead me back to the street where i started. And then their was this really private house that i wasnt allowed to go down their street so yeah, but on my way back their were these teenaged guys who kept on driving passed me and looking at me and it was really creepy...Oh and i sayy wayy back their because i live in an area called governor francis so yeah.

And everyday i think i will do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment