A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Monday, June 15, 2009

A layout

Right now I am just going to post what everything together I want to happen for my weight.

Well, I have started at 116. The last time I weighed myself I weighed 109, I am currently on a plan and I will weigh myself june23rd.

So once I weigh myself, I am guessing that I will weigh about 100 pounds

So once I weigh 100 pounds, I want to loose another 5 pounds to get down to 95 pounds(now that was my original goal weight).

But then once I am 95 pounds, I will aim to loose another 5 pounds, so then I am 90 pounds.

And once I am 90 pounds, IF I will see how I look, and I can loose another 5 pounds if I want to, but that last 5 pounds honestly I thin doesnt matter, that will probably to be to get really thin like my goal look.

So my over all goal is 85 pounds.

So if when I weigh myself june 23rd, and I am 100 pounds, Then I will have over the period of about 2 months to loose 15 pounds(before I go back to school shopping). So If I wanted to loose 60 pounds over the period of 60 days, then I would have to loose .25 pounds a day, which is beyond possible. Its extremely possible. So yeah...

I am going to start off highschool weighing at least 93 though.
And maybe I should get some highlights over the summer that wash out within 28 washes or something. Something different to change my look. Oh and all of those new clothes also.

No comments:

Post a Comment