A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Saturday, June 20, 2009

today

Well today is the saturday, which means I am fasting tooday and tomorrow except for pure drink liquids like vitamin water10 or water. So, so far so good. I mean yeah its only morning, but i have been up since about 8:37. And, I hav never completed a full fast ever except if i was supposed to be fasting, i had like 5 cracker. So today I am fully fasting to prove to myself that I can go a day fasting.

So here are some activities I can do...

Take a shower
Take a nap
Read a book
Search for thinspiration websites
Watch a movie
Listen to music
Read a magazine


Oh, and I heard this is effective, If I drink a glass of water every hour, so I will do that also for today and tomorrow.

so its, 10:30 NOW. i SHALL STARt. Byee(:

No comments:

Post a Comment