A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Today and yesterday

Well, I was supposed to sleep until 12, but I woke up at 10 and couldnt fall back asleep. So their is a reason for me too sleep so late. Because I figure if I sleep until 12, then I will get breakfast ad lunch out of the way and just have to be strong about dinner. And their is a reason for this also, because yesterday was going so well, but then I broke and had a full bowl of raisin bran which probably had about 350 calories. So today I really need to toughen up! No food at all. None, and I will not break today. I am weighing my self tuesday, and todays sunday. I need to remember that. Ugh! This is sooo difficult! IDK why, yesterday wasnt that difficult, but today is unbearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment