A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Monday, June 1, 2009

just as I suspected

well after eaing all that crap i weighed myself and I weighed 107.5, so after that week of starving myself and getting down to 105.5, everything went down the drain because of a 2 day binge. Well, what I am going to do is completley not eat except for have a specialK bar(90 calories) once day. This will be a 2 weeks fast, and I am absolutley not breaking it! I swear I am not! I wnt allow myself because that week just going down the drain really pisses me off. So I will do everything in my will not to break it, even if it mean going to bed at 6 some nights. Whatever it takes, I will not break it. Which means bring on the thinspiration google searches and lots of water and crunches. I am making a promise. I need this person to sign on so I can tell him that I need to make a promise to him, that I will be 100 by monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment