A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am so fucking mad!

I swear if I could twitch with anger, my whole body would be twitching! I feel like a friken volcano! I was talking to this "coach" person or whatever the hell he was and I just fucking cracked! He has no heart and obviously doesnt care about anyones feeling except his! Like gawd!!!!!! Who is he to judge me? Ha well he will pretty much be sorry when he gets that shocking update a little over a week from now saying I am 95 pounds. Whatever!!!! I am just so fucking pissed off right now its not even funny!!! I just need to like take a run or something to burn off this feeling! Too bad I look like a retard when i run. oh well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment