A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Screw this!!!

Screw this! I really can't take it! I'll fast tomorrow when I can take my adderall. And then I will completely not eat all day. I promise. I am making a promise. Because that whole saying stay strong...yeah thats not working for me today. I am desperatley craving raisin bran! Soo yeah....I am going to have raisin bran. And that will be about 2 cups, and with the milk will be about 420 calories. Woah, I usually don't even eat that much all day. Well maybe this little break is what my body needs. I dont know...all I know Is that I am really entirely going to be pissed off at myself. ugh! Well, all I can say is that I better not eat tomorrow. I better not. Or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment