A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So far today...

so far today has been going amazing actually. I have not had one single craving yet for food. Although I have been having a craving for gatorade. But I cant have that because it has like 200 calories per bottle. So I just took a shower and at 2 I am going over a friends house and I plan on staying their as long as possible. Preferably like 8 or something. And thank gawd its sunny out today! So that means we will be outside like all day. Which means we will probably be running around a lot. That is deffinatley exercise right? lol. Well, thats all for now. I'll probably post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment