A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Friday, April 10, 2009

Calculations

I was bored so I did some calculations. Ohkay...so I have 9 days until I go to the mall. And well...here are my results:

If I wanted to loose 10 pounds in 9 days I would have to loose at least 1.1 pounds everyday.

If I wanted to loose 9 pounds in 9 days I would have to loose 1 pound a day.

If I wanted to loose 8 pounds in 9 days I would have to loose 0.8 pounds a day.

If I wanted to loose 7 pounds in 9 days I would have to loose 0.7 pounds a day.

If I wanted to loose 6 pounds in 9 days I would have to loose 0.6 pounds a day.

If I wanted to loose 5 pounds in 9 days I would have to loose 0.5 pounds a day.

I'm pretty sure I can meet at least one of those goals in 9 days. Good luck to me. This just meand that I will have to Kick up my not eating and burning more calories on the days I can workout and when my mom is here, doing more stuff to burn more calories. On my nextpost I will make a list of things to burn calories in less obvious ways when my mom is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment