A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ohk seriously

Ohk so seriously I was just in this chat room and I will reach my goal of 98 pounds in 1 month. If I want to do this right, I can loose .5 pounds a day, that will mean i ill loose 15 pounds in 30 days. But i preffer to push myself this week and next week and beyond loose only .5 pounds per day.
So this week I am going to loose 8 pounds. I will eat no breakfast, 2 crackers for lunch, and 3 crackers for dinner. Also I will drink at least 2 bottles of water a day. And 100 crunches a day and get at least 8 hours of sleep a day. At the end of the day on sunday I will weigh myself to see my weight.

Also I have plenty of gum, so If i'm craving something I will of course chew gum(:

No comments:

Post a Comment