A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Calories

Ohk I just chewed a piece of cake and spit it out into a cup before i swalllowed it. So my craving is filled but my stomache is not(: I love that.

So anyway. Their is this site. http://www.dietandfitnesstoday.com/caloriesBurnedInfo.php?id=143 and it tells you how many calories you burn. I am going to make a list of everything I will do today and how many calories I wil burn total and at the end of the day.

sleeping for 8 hours= 846.72 burned for someone wighing 112pounds

Standing straightening my hair and brushing and blowdrying my hair= 117.6 for 30 minutes

walking around the hosue for 10 minutes= 19.6 calories

practicing ballet and tap for 30 minutes to catch up for next year= 282 calories burned

running for 30 minutes= 470.4 calories

probably will do more than that but on average for today= 1,736.32 calories burned today

Tomorrow I will list everything I do and for how long and I will write that down.

I can say that the goal of loosing 6 pounds in 3 days may be possible. Well it is possible. Because I am supposed to only eat 200 calories and burn 600-800 but I will be drinking nothing but water and diet soda so more like 100 calories a day. I cant wait till the end of these 3 days to see if ive lost the 6 pounds(:

No comments:

Post a Comment