A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Friday, April 10, 2009

Grrr

Well over the past week I now weigh 112.5
yesterday I weighed 111 but i ate:(
So its spring break. FINALLY!
sO I made a goal for myself. By the time school starts again...I will weigh 105. So thats...7.5 pounds in 9 days. Yeah..not possible. Ohk. something more realistic.

My goal: Weigh 108 by the time school starts again.
So thats....4.5 pounds in 7 days. Thats more realistic. I bet I will probably end up loosing more though. Like 5 pounds. I'll write in here almost everyday. I'll try and remember.

Today I allready had 3 stick pretzels(1 serving 130 calories)
And a small bowl of noodles.
Thats way to much! I am supposed to only eat 1 thing a day. So today Before i go to sleep i will have to drink at least 2 water bottles.

at the end of the day tomorrow ill weigh myself and see if ive lost anything. Probably only like .5 because ive had those noodles. and thats sodium. and sodium holds on to water which makes it harder to get rid of wastes:/

No comments:

Post a Comment