A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Posting the workouts

Yeah I am posting the workouts that I wrote down in this book I have. Yeah I know its not that much but compared to the food I am eating is.

Workouts for Monday:
run couting up to 400
lift 3lb weights 50 times
10 squats
5 pushups
100 crunches

Workouts Tuesday-Friday:
run couting up to 1000
10 squats
50 crunches
lift 3lb weighs 5 times
2 pushups

Workouts Saturday-Sunday:
run couting up to 500
50 crunches
lift 3lb weights 10 times
2 pushups
5 squats

Diet for Monday:
1 starburst
1 water bottle(ice cold)
half an apple or banana

Diet for Tuesday-Friday:
1 water bottle(ice cold)
10 oyster crackers
1 strawberry
a thin piece of cheese
(Friday I can have an additional 10 oyster cracker)

Diet for Saturday-Sunday:
2 water bottles minimum
An very small apple
A handfull of cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment