A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter

For easter I just found out I am going to my other moms grandparrents house for easter. How am I supposed to get out of eating then? Just say I dont feel good? Well theyll suspect something when I am laughing and having fun, How about stomache pains. Ugh idk. I'll think of something. Well also I have to figure out how to loose 2.5 pounds in 2 days. At least when I am their, I will be burning calories by laughing and running. But I also may not go, It depends on how my hair looks. Gawd I so hope They dont like force feed me or something. I also hope that his girlfriend isnt their because I dont think she likes me very much. Well I dought she will because It's easter. Anyway I really have to rev up just to look good for this one special ocasion, then I can go back to not wearing make-up and sweating away the pounds, grr I look so pail though, and I'm cold. I really need to go tanning. But how? If I dont have the money and I would only have 3 days to get tan? I wounder If you can get tan in 3 days? Dought it but its worth a shot. Ugh that means I'll have to work on my outfit. Greaaat. Ill have to drink a whole lot of water tomorrow. Wish me luck(:

No comments:

Post a Comment