A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yesss!

Yeah I am much closer to my goal because I weighed myself this morning and I now weigh 109(:
That means in the next 3 days I need to loose 3 more pounds to get down to my goal weight loss for the week. Sooo much closer. But Now that I think about it, I havent been running this week, oh well i'll make up for it when I sleepover my cousin house. Oh and she IMed whEN I had an away message up asking what I like to eat. But she is not on right now so idk what to say. Because I planned on saying i ate before I came so i guess i'll just say that. "I planned on eating before I came because i usually like to eat dinner early, but if I get hungry ill just have whatever you guys are having". Perfect!

Sigh, I cannot wait till I am at 98 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment