A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oh Gawd

Oh Gawd...I gave in. People were looking at me funny because I wasnt eating so I like gorged on chocolate. And me and my friend did run around like maniacs but still. Grrr. I am so not weighing myself until friday morning. And Idk how much I weigh now but I better be 109 by next friday morning. Ugh. Because my goal before vacation ended was to get to 105 and if I still had that goal I would have to loose 9 pounds in 7 days. Idk thats possible without fainting at least once. I would have to loose 1.2 pounds a day. Grr. Well to start I will make it to 109 by next friday morning. Thats 5 pounds in 5 days. One pound a day. And i'll do that thing that you eat only 200 calories a day and burn 600-800 calories and you loose 6 pounds in 3 days. I am so trying that. Not that I didnt not eat before. Just instead of eating like 3 stick pretzels which is 130 calories...I'll like have 5 crackers throught the day. I'll have no crackers for breakfast, i'll have 2 crackers for lunch, and 3 for dinner. For breakfast and throughout the day i'll have to rely on water like ive been doing. That also helps loose weight like drastically. And my goal is still 98 pounds. Gawd like I said before FRIKEN CHOCOLATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment