A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Friday, April 10, 2009

Counting on it

These are things that I can do during the week to get me to loose weight besides just not eating.


chew and spit.
running like crazy when ever my moms gone.
playing outside with hydie
working on the house all day
bundling up all day and sweating for one full day
Drinking and eating nothing but water all week
Doing at least 50 crunches a day(prefferably 100)
Dancing to music at least 10 minutes a day
Weighing myself everyday at the end of each day
Not wearing make-up to give my face a fresh break
Watching TV instead of going on the computer
Puking twice this week
Painting my nails
Shaving my legs and my under arms at the end of the week
Putting up flyers for baby sitting service(walking around)

Once I start baby sitting than I will be burning a whole lot of calories chasing the kids around.
Just think...No kid wants a fat baby sitter...and people will be more likely to hire you if you are thin and pretty and a good role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment