A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Friday, April 10, 2009

Shopping!!!!

Ohk so heres my motivation. Since I will be like at home everyday this week I will probably be tempted to eat out of bordem so I really really need to not to eat....no matter what...unless it seems like my mom suspecs something.

Yeah so anyway...Not this sunday...but next sunday, My other mom is taking me shopping for summer clothes. And I am a size 1 now, so I wounder If its possible to drop instead of 4 pounds by next sunday, 6?

probably.

The day before I will be burning Calories because I will be working all day on the house.

My mom wont be going to school until tuesday. So that leaves 3 more days of just sitting around. But as soon as she leaves for school I am going to exercise like crazy. I think its possible. If i follow the diet plan I should be able to loose 6 pounds in 3 days. By eating only 200 and burning 600-800. So that means i will have to run for like 2 hours. fun...well its all worth it right? I guess. Wish me luck.

I just need to think of hello! shopping and how i want to look and feel in the clothes. I just cant wait to see. But my goal weight is still 98 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment