A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ExLax

wEll my mom isnt here all day today. Thank Gawd! So I took some of my moms laxatives and put them in water bottles and i am storing them in my room and I allready drank a watterbottle. I gave up on the one that had citrusel or whatever in it because it was too gross! So I drank one with 6g of fiber in it that has benefiber. And some other ones have miralax in them. It takes a while to work I guess. But whatever Its all worth it. But today so far ive had a very small bowl of specialK cereal. I am going to go for a 2 hour run and not eat any more. not that i could, im so full from water!

No comments:

Post a Comment