A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gross!

I am so disgusted with myself right now. I was craving so many things but I couldnt chew and spit because my mom was awake. So I had like a food overload. I had 3 mini chocolate bunnies from dove which all together is 300 calories and 21grams of fat. I had 5 marshmellow peeps. And 2 bowls of cereal. Gross! I am pretty much sure that I am back up to 116. But I am starting not eating ASAP and I am not weighing myself until Friday morning. So thats like 3 days to get back to 113. So 3 pounds in 3 days. I So can do it. I will probably end up going to 112 though. And I have 5 days to get to 109. I am going to have to do an itnense workouts everyday that make me sweat. Like 500 crunches, running for at least an hour. I will do these at night when I have the most energy. Then finally when school starts I will go back to jut not eating and chewing and spitting like usual. Because Its weird. During school weeks I can loose up to 5 pounds per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment