A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Plan

My goal in the next 9 days: loose 1.4 pounds a day.

my plan is to aim high so if I dont loose 1.4 a day then at least i'll loose 1 pound. No matter what though, I am going to get to at leats to 109. If that means making myself puke 3 times in a row than i'll do it. I just dead to loose the double digits at the end and get to the one oh something before school starts again. by the time school starts I hope to get to 105. hopefully. Dought it though. So this means I have to be serious and not eat anything. chew and spit. remember that! This is all about loosing weight drastically and shocking everyone when I go back to camp. But i dont think going back to camp would be the best idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment