A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Friday, April 10, 2009

My thoughts of burning calories.

I was thinking a lot today(as you can tell) and I have decided to make a list of things I can do to burn calories. I have no idea how much calories these burn but i know its something. Maybe I'll google it to see how much it actually burns. the( ) is what i googled.

-cleaning my room
-listening to the radio and dancing when a good song comes on
-making my bed
-fidgeting my feet while watching tv
-walking in the mall(69 per hour)
-standing up while taking a shower.
-sleeping(588 calories in 8 hr)
-getting dressed and undressed(82 calories in 30 min)
-taking a shower standing up( 159 calories per hour)

No comments:

Post a Comment