A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I made calculations

I made some early calculations for next year and on an estamate, I will need $700 to start off with until christmas vacation, then I can go shopping again.

So say I got $100 for my birthday
And over the summer I had a yardsale and made $60
that would be $160
And If i get $150 to go back to school shopping
So so far thats $310
So that would mean I would have to make $390 baby sitting.
Do you think I can do it? I think its possible because my friend makes like $230 a month baby sitting and I have 3 months of summer. Oh gawd this summer I am going to have to work my ass off.

Maybe I can go to like those acne centers that pay you to test their acne products to get some money or something like that, But i dont know if like 3 or 4 mini pimples count as acne. iDK i'll have to work my ass off like I said. And I guess I wont be able to get extensions for my birthday either because they are minimum $200.

No comments:

Post a Comment