A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stuck to it

Yeah so yesterday was monday and I stuck to my diet. And today I did but I had like 8 crackers and salad. So I threw up the crackers and most of the salad because It wasnt that much so technically I didn't cheat at all. But I am not going to weigh myself until friday morning to see what I weigh. Can't wait. But I will also weigh myself sunday night for the final of how much weight I lost this week. And I am following the workout plans so far. And I should stay for dept night more because I also get a mini workout from walking home.

No comments:

Post a Comment