A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Monday, April 13, 2009

Website

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/Reports.html?_a_Date=1240185600.

I am joining this to kind of make my goal complete. I am giving myself Until may 13th to get to 95 pounds. Because once I start eating I ll llike gain bac k to 98 pounds. So that means My goal is to loose 20 pounds. Which is 0.6 pounds a day if i give myself 30 days. I am pretty sure I can do this(: Can't wait until this is over with. I cant wait to see what I look like afterwards! This is what should keep me motivated...the less I eat...the faster I can see results. I am 99.5% sure I will make my goal in the time needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment