A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finally summer...?

well not officially yet. Its still technically spring, but it was 80 degrees today(: and it will be 75 tomorrow and 80 something monday. I am so wearing shorts to school monday and a cute shirt. I just dont know what shirt to wear or what shorts to wear yet. And on tuesday I am getting my hair cut. Or wednesday I dont know which one. It depends if my mom isnt being retarted that day and remembers to make me an appoitment. I am going to be really pissed if I have to wait until wednesday.

Well anyway I went outide today for like 4 hours literally and I got a tan. My arms a little red, but I figure that they will turn into a tan by monday. Tomorrow I am putting spf 30 on my arms and nothing on my legs and only going outside for like an hour or 2. I just really want my face and legs to get tanner. My legs did get pretty tan, but I want them darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment