A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Friday, April 24, 2009

Today

So today after school my friend paige and me went to the mall to see these guys that she has been talking to and their in 9th grade. And their names are jesse and Keven or kvan for short. Paige and jesse were supposed to be going out but yeah they arent yet. But oh my friken gawd! Keven is soo hot! And its weird because me and him like the same things...well we like the saem clothing stores. LOL. Yeah so we talked for like an hour or so and then me and paige walked around the mall and went back to them and talked for another little bit, then me and paige officially went shopping and I just got this A&F shirt. I spent all my money...like litrally I have zip money left. So yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment