A bit about me: ♥

My photo
Stats... Height: 5''2 Weight: currently 108 Age: not mentioning Hair color: dark blonde Eyes: Blue Name: Rachel Pay attention to my blog to know more. Stay stong, loves ♥

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Today

Its saturday today. Which means easter is tomorrow. I weighed myself this morning and I weigh exactly 112. Now today I am going to either maintain that weight or loose th 2 pounds. I am aiming totry to loose the 2 pounds but idk what to do. I guess I'll just drink 2 water bottles and do like 500 crunches. Idk. Run? I guess it will be like a normal day except instead of eatinng one thing I'll eat nothing. Too bad the diet cokes gone. Than I could drink that because it has zero calories. Hence the cokezero. lol. Well I like wont be on the cumputer at all today, I am probably going to be watching T.V. all day because that makes times go by quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment